6 Ways to Improve Your Business’s Google My Business Page
A Google My Business page is a great way to increase the SEO of your business. It can also be used as a resource for customers who want to know more about your company. A good Google My Business page has all the information that potential customers need, including an address and phone number. This blog post will teach you how to improve your Google My Business page to rank higher in search engine results pages!
Create a Google My Business profile:
– Go to google.com/business
– Click the “Create A Google My Business Profile” button and follow the steps on the screen
Add your website:
– Add your business information such as an address, hours of operation, phone number, location name (if applicable)
Update everything regularly:
You should update this page every few months to keep it fresh.
– Make sure that the business name, address, and phone number are accurate
– Add images of your store or company headquarters with a short description of what you do in the caption below each photo
Detailed review (including subheadings):
It can also be used as a marketing tool that the business can use to promote its products and services.
Add your website address to the description section of your GMB listing:
– Ensure that your GMB listing and website are optimized for SEO
Add a link to the Google reviews page on your GMB profile:
– Add links from both pages, so they appear together as one review. This will help customers find more information about you in their search results.
Keep track of followers and people who visit the location:
– Add these numbers to your GMB listing so visitors can see how many people have engaged with the business in a specific location.
Add informative and helpful content:
– Be sure every piece of information on Google My Business is accurate and up to date
Keep it simple:
– Make sure you are making things as straightforward as possible for potential customers
– Add content to your GMB page that is helpful and informative. Please do not use it as a place to promote your business or push SEO tactics. You’ll lose followers if you don’t keep things simple.
Use keywords in your business name, location, and other fields on the GMB form:
– Use keywords in your business name as it appears on Google.
Use a link to the web page with the most content about your location:
– Add text links to relevant pages where you have more information and content for different locations
Upload photos of all aspects of your business – interior, exterior, products/services:
– Make sure you have photos of your products, services, and location on Google My Business.
Add reviews to your GMB page:
– Add testimonials from customers that are relevant for the business type and make them stand out by adding images or graphics.”
Write a detailed summary about what you do for customers:
– Write a detailed description of what your business does for customers. This will allow customers to have an exact idea of what your business has to offer them!
Include contact information and link to social media accounts:
– Include your contact information and link to social media accounts. Customers like to look around at all of your content on different platforms. So make it easily accessible for them to find you on all of the social media platforms that your business is utilizing!
Lastly, Google My Business can be a lucrative way to find red-hot leads and turn them into lifelong customers. Therefore, it is essential to follow the tips lined out in this blog post, as these will help your GMB rank higher in the searches and, in return, bring more visitors to your door!